INVESTING IN THE FUTURE OF ENERGY
– an affiliate of Mitsui & Co., Ltd. –
Dedicated to addressing the energy and sustainability challenges of the 21st century through a broad suite of solutions
A small and nimble group of mission-driven professionals with diverse and robust industry experience
Access to strong corporate resources and complimentary business lines through our
Mitsui & Co. parent
– Investing in the future of energy –
To create a clean and sustainable energy ecosystem
To serve our diverse clients with wide-ranging needs and goals
To provide both individual and holistic solutions
Areas of focus include –
Distributed generation and storage
Energy and sustainability consulting
EV charging infrastructure and services
Emerging technologies and business models
MyPower prefers to take majority positions in or to fully acquire
businesses to accelerate our mission
BUSINESSES & INVESTMENTS
ForeFront Power is a leading North American developer of solar and energy storage solutions for commercial, industrial, public sector, and community solar customers. ForeFront Power has developed more than 1,300 projects, totaling more than 1 gigawatt-DC of renewable energy. Headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in New York City and Mexico City.
ForeFront Power is a wholly owned subsidiary of MyPower.
Solstice Power Technologies is a leading U.S. customer acquisition and management service provider in community solar. Originally based in Cambridge, MA, Solstice was founded in 2016 by women co-founders who believe every community can be powered by renewable energy. Solstice is dedicated to bringing affordable solar power to the 77% of American households that cannot support a rooftop system. Community solar offers a solution, enabling residents to support local clean energy at no upfront cost and save money on their electric bill every year. Solstice offers customer solutions for the community solar industry – enrolling households and local organizations in shared projects, creating financing innovations that expand access to underserved communities, and providing a frictionless subscriber management software platform for projects.
Global x Local – bringing industry experience to tackle climate change
Bringing diverse experience from large-scale energy infrastructure experience, including Strategic Planning and Management for $10+ billion of infrastructure assets, to practical relevant experience with 7+ years leading business development in power-related energy transition
SPONSORSHIP & COMMITMENT
Bringing industrial knowledge, global network and financial stability
Mitsui & Co. is a leading Japanese conglomerate with a diversified portfolio of businesses in a broad range of industry sectors, such as Metals, Machinery & Infrastructure, Chemicals, Energy, Lifestyle, and Innovation.
Mitsui & Co. is specifically dedicated towards tackling climate change and has identified Energy Solutions as one of its three Strategic Focus areas.
Collection of your Personal Information
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you contact us. These may include sending us an email message. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to your inquiry to us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
MyPower does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
MyPower may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to MyPower, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
MyPower may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on MyPower or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of MyPower; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of MyPower, or the public.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by MyPower. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the MyPower website.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
• Delete your personal information from our records; and
• Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
• Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
• Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
• Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
• Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
• Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
• Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
• Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
• Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
• Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
MyPower does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
From time to time, MyPower may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication.
Changes to this Statement
MyPower welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that MyPower has not adhered to this Statement, please contact MyPower at:
San Mateo, California 94402
Effective as of March 01, 2022